What makes us different?
To be the advanced speaking platform of choice for the Toastmasters community to grow with engagement; through mutual support, professional-level feedback, and the freedom to professionalize our members in all forms of public speaking.
Offer advanced leadership and speaker experience to passionate Toastmasters with defined development goals.
We are experts in our field, but we would not be who we are without those who have helped us. That's why we love to get in touch with like-minded people and use our passion and skills to make a difference.
The club meets twice a month on Thursday evening at 7.30 pm CET, preferably on-site, but hybrid, in order to remain open to guests and members from all over the world.
A meeting lasts 90 minutes. Moderation takes place in English. However, German can be used for all types of speeches, and evaluations are preferably conducted in the same language as the speech in question.
- Bi-lingual (EN/DE)
- 2 hybrid meetings per month
- minimum of 10 workshops per year
- Annual learning goals
- Online promotion of speakers
- In-depth feedback
- A dedicated mentor
- Up to 30 dedicated colleagues
- Positive and constructive mindset
- Upright membership in a regular club required
- CC/CL or one Pathways path finished
- Successful introduction presentation to the membership committee
- at least 50% attendance per year expected
Initially we start with a demo meeting and invite active Toastmasters members in Austria and beyond to join-in and have a look at our advanced program, structure and meeting setup.
We are looking forward to meet with you and experience your engagement!